When living and studying outside your home country, one of the most important issues to observe is the matter of your residency permit, which includes entry visas, re-entry permits, exit permits, etc. It is of the utmost important that you carefully read the regulations in place regarding these matters and make sure there are no ambiguities.
Carefully following the relevant guidelines and observing the rules regarding timings, prices, document submissions, etc. will help you have a smooth and pleasant stay in Iran and avoid any visa-related complications.
The Office of Visa and Consular Affairs at Tehran University of Medical Sciences strives to assist all students regarding visa-related administrative affairs to facilitate your residence and mobility. Please kindly refer to the pages below regarding guidelines on any needs and/or requests considering visa permits:
- Guideline on Acquiring a One-Year Residency Permit for TUMS Students
- Guideline on Acquiring Visa for a Student’s Spouse or Children
- Guideline on Extending a One-Year Residency Permit for TUMS International Students
- Guideline on Acquiring Exit and Re-Entry Permission
- Guideline on Acquiring Permanent Exit Permission
To process your visa-related needs and requests, you will need one or more of the following forms, readily available for your convenience:
- TUMS Application Form for Exit Permit
- TUMS Application Form for Residence Permit Renewal
- TUMS Application Form for Residence Permit
For more information visit the following link: